All Antique and Vintage Rosaries that I list come from my private collection. They are genuine antiques – older than 100 years – or genuine vintages – from 30 to 100 years old. All are in perfect condition and still very much usable. They are unique and a real pleasure to collect or still use.
The rare item in this listing has the following characteristics:
This is a Bavarian Catholic 5 decade Chain rosary dating very probably from the late 19th to early 20th century.
1. 5 x 4.5 mm on average Vintage Red Coral drum beads for the Ave Marias with an awesome color and beautiful shine. It is quite unusual to find Bavarian Rosaries with coral beads. This is Mediterranean coral of great quality impossible to find today.
2. 9 mm dia. Filigree Silver Pater Beads typically Bavarian.
3. STERLING SILVER Filigree Bavarian cross 50 x30 mm with Ceramic inserts on both sides. Please look at the picture closely. Style of the insert leads to dating at late 19th to early 20th century.
4. Credo Cross typical of the Bavarian Rosaries is 20x20 mm
5. Total length of the rosary is 41 cm (17 in.)
This is a typical example of the Bavarian Filigree silver chained Rosaries in 5 decades. It is a great and very rare item, in pristine condition to own in a collection as well as use in every-day life.
It is also extremely practical for every day use
All Pictures are an intrinsic part of the description. Please use the zoom feature.
Please do not hesitate to ask any question.
I remain at disposal for any further info about Bavarian Rosaries.
==== FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ====
This is a magnificent item that you will greatly enjoy or that would make a fantastic gift.
My selling principle is : " SATISFACTION OR REFUND " AND IT APPLIES 100 %.
I am ready to refund in totality any item sold by me if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase
NO QUESTIONS ASKED - NO CONDITIONS
BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.